samedi 9 juillet 2016

7 Common Moves Where Form is Often Flawed

 7 Common Moves Where Form is Often Flawed


 7 Common Moves Where Form is Often Flawed 


 Doing these popular exercises with poor technique will leave your results lagging every time.  






1 of 8 Exercise Abuse 

In my last article I highlighted several exercises where proper form and technique are crucial in order to prevent potentially serious injuries. In this piece I will again talk about form, but more so in relation to optimizing muscle targeting. I have chosen the seven exercises that I have seen “abused” by gym-goers most often in all my years of pumping iron. I feel this is an extremely important topic because so often people blame lack of results on poor genetics when it is actually the result of incorrect exercise performance.

SEE ALSO: Arnold's Training Techniques for Greater Muscle Growth

Click ahead for the 7 popular moves where form is frequently flawed, and results are lost.






http://www.muscleandfitness.com/workouts/workout-tips/7-common-moves-where-form-often-flawed


EmoticonEmoticon