mardi 2 août 2016

5 Reasons You Need to One-Arm DB Row

 5 Reasons You Need to One-Arm DB Row

 5 Reasons You Need to One-Arm DB Row 

   Don’t skip this classic pulling move if you want a bigger back..    




1 of 6 Row to Grow .  



In part 1 of this series regarding exercises that should be part of every serious lifter’s program I discussed one of my all-time favorite chest movements – dips. This time I turn my attention to the lats, and focus on another classic exercise that I personally include (in some form), in just about every one of my back workouts – one-arm dumbbell rows.

Here are 5 compelling reasons this awesome movement needs to be in your regimen if your goal is to build a wide, thick and gnarly back!
SEE ALSO: 6 Moves for Sick Lats


http://www.muscleandfitness.com/workouts/workout-tips/5-reasons-you-need-one-arm-db-row/slide/2


EmoticonEmoticon