mardi 19 juillet 2016

5 Reasons You Should Be Doing Dips

 5 Reasons You Should Be Doing Dips

 5 Reasons You Should Be Doing Dips 

  Be sure to find a place for this classic move in your upper-body routine.   




2 of 6 1. Bench Press Boost

Back in my younger days one of my biggest goals was to be able to bench press five “plates” on each side of an Olympic bar, or 495 lb. I had eventually progressed to 455 but stalled at this weight and could seem to go no further. Then I added weighted dips into my routine on a regular basis and as I increased the poundage I could do in this movement, I also began to improve my bench press. At the point I could do a set of dips strictly with three plates hanging at my waist I successfully hit 495 for a single in the bench press! Yes, dips can help you “boost your bench!”
SEE ALSO: Dips: 10 Worst Bench Press Mistakes

http://www.muscleandfitness.com/workouts/workout-tips/5-reasons-you-should-be-doing-dips/slide/2


EmoticonEmoticon